Sverdlovsk allocates $110 million to develop dairy industry
"Supporting agriculture is a crucial factor in the stable performance of this industry and in making sure the locals are provided with locally produced foods," Mikhail Kopytov, the minister of agriculture for the Sverdlovsk region, said, according to Ural Business Consulting. "I think it is a great achievement that despite budget cuts, the government not only kept the same financing volumes but actually increased the subsidies."
Sverdlovsk region dairy farmers currently get a 10 cent subsidy for every liter of milk produced. In northern parts of the region, farmers get 11 cents per liter.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants