Capital investments by Sverdlovsk companies down 5.8 percent
In all, large and medium enterprises made 77.4 percent of investments, which amounted to $4.48 billion, according to Ural Business Consulting.
Most investments were in the production sector, as well as the energy sector. Processing industries comprised a portion of investments, as did the real estate sector and the transportation and communications sector.
Most processing sector investments traditionally pertained to metallurgical facilities, which received 45.5 percent of all investments in the processing sector during the January to September period, amounting to $460 million, Ural Business Consulting reports.
Most investment funds came from companies' own funds, with 42.5 percent of investment money attracted from external sources--a slight rise over the year before, when external source accounted for 42.1 percent. This year, 5.9 percent of investments were made in the participatory share construction sector.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants