Professors from China, Germany to lecture on linguistics at UrFU
Shi Xiaolong, a professor of Chinese language at Northeast Normal University, will hold workshops on intercultural communication, translation and comparative linguistics.
Professors Klaus Uwe-Panther, a visiting professor in China, and Linda Thomburg from the University of Hamburg will lecture on cognitive linguistics, pragmatics, cognitive typology and metaphor.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants