Taffy Awards draws Russia's best TV journalists
Yekaterinburg's Channel 4 received the award for best "Information Telecast" with Eugene Yongin's segment "Stand." Morning Express received a top score for its daily "infotainment" program in the "educational and entertainment" category, Ekburg.ru reports.
Alena Vugelman, the director of Channel 4, received a special commendation at the Taffy Awards for his contribution to the development of televised journalism. Vugelman was awarded the bronze Orpheus television statue and given full membership to the Russian Television Academy.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants