Orenair to offer direct Yekaterinburg-Hanover flights in 2014
The new flight service will begin operation in the spring and last through the end of summer. Service will be carried out on Orenair's fleet of modern Boeing jets.
Orenair will also begin a cooperative project with German railway Deutsche Bahn to coordinate air-to-rail travel services.
Orenair has been operating limited service to Germany for more than 20 years. During that time, it has carried out 1,785 flights.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants