Ural Airlines to double popular flights from Yekaterinburg
Beginning in March, Customers can travel from Yekaterinburg to Tel Aviv twice a week on Mondays and Wednesday. Flights from Yekaterinburg to Rome will occur twice a week on Wednesdays and Sundays beginning in April.
The airline has also extended its traditional winter season flights form Yekaterinburg to Munich, making them year-round. Also beginning in March, customers will be able to fly from Yekaterinburg to the capital of Bavaria.
Founded in 1943, Ural Airlines is based in Yekaterinburg, Russia, and operates scheduled and chartered domestic and international flights out of Koltsovo International Airport. The company transported 3.5 million passengers in 2012 and has won the Wings of Russia aviation award 14 times.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants