Nomos, Zenit Banks place Finance BO-01 series
The bonds hold a nominal value of $90 million and are set to mature in three years. The repayment of issue period will begin November 22, 2016.
The benchmark rate of the first coupon will reach between 12.25 percent to 12.75 percent, corresponding to a yield of 12.63 percent to 13.16 percent annually.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants