Russian Federation Council sets up social networking accounts to engage public
Gattarov said the social networks will help more actively inform the Russian public about the work of public servants. The sites can also be used as a source of feedback, Oblastnaya Gazeta reports.
The official Federation Council website currently sees 30,000 users per month. The new accounts will allow for increased opportunity for online audiences and are expected to draw up to one million people or more.
The accounts will all be named 'SovFedInfo" and will host educational, news and entertainment information, according to Oblastnaya Gazeta.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants