UrFU student Ilya Khlybov wins World Sambo Cup in St. Petersburg
This year is Khylbov's fourth win in the world championship, and his fourth consecutive gold medal. Khylbov is currently pursuing a master's degree from UrFU's Institute of Physical Culture, Sport and Youth Policy.
Altogether, the Russian Sambo team earned 15 gold, four silver and eight bronze medals at the 75th annual World Cup in Sambo. This year's event gathered 600 athletes from across Europe, Asia, Africa and the Americas.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants