Polish biology professor Kazimierz Strzhalka to lecture on photosynthesis at UrFU
The lecture will also focus on the role of carotenoids in the regulation of the physical properties of membranes, as well as issues of light stress during photosynthesis, the generation of reactive oxygen species in chloroplasts and photo-inhibition and protective mechanisms of over-stimulation.
Strzhalka is a well-known European scholar and member of the board of trustees of the Presidium of the Polish Academy of Sciences. He is also a member of the Steering Committee of the International Association of Laboratory and a coordinator at the Center for Advanced Technologies in the field of biotechnology.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants