American physicist to hold lecture series on ferroelectrics at UrFU
During his visit to UrFU, Gruverman will conduct two lectures on ferroelectrics and work with UrFU's Institute of Natural Sciences to conduct collaborative research on scanning probe microscopy and its application in the study of ferroelectric domain structure.
Gruverman's first lecture was held on Tuesday, followed by another on Wednesday. Lectures will be held at 3 p.m.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants