Yekaterinburg's second subway line to cost $1.22 billion
"About 80 percent of funding for the first line was supplied by the municipal authorities, and the remaining 20 percent were provided by Sverdlovsk Region and national authorities," Alexander Vysosinksy, the deputy head of of the Yekaterinburg administration, said, according to Ural Business Consulting. "At the moment, we cannot afford to start building the second line on our own, which is why we are currently negotiating on co-financing."
The same team of contractors who worked on the first line will also be engaged in the construction of the new line. A certain sum from the budget has already been set aside by the administration for the project.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants