Ural Airlines offers Wings members 30 percent off tariffs
Customers can sign up on the Ural Airlines website, in the airline's branded sales offices or while on board a Ural Airlines flight.
Ural Airlines is based in Yekaterinburg, Russia, and operates flights out of Koltsovo International Airport. The airline transported 3.5 million passengers last year.
The airline was founded in 1943 as Sverdlovsk State Air Enterprises. It later became part of Aeroflot before becoming Ural Airlines in 1993. The company is currently owned by Ural Wings and Ural Transport Bank. Ural Airlines has 1,390 employees.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants