Rostelecom launches e-education platform in Nenets Autonomous Area
In total, 5,000 parents and student,s as well as 3,500 teachers, will have access to the electronic tools provided by Rosneft's original "e-education" platform.
"This system allows not only to build a database of students and teachers, their accomplishments and indicators of the degree of training and the quality of knowledge and conduct analytical processing of information," Nenets Autonomous District Chairman Viktor Shamov said. "'E-education' will help parents to taken an active part in the educational process of their children, and provide a more accurate and high-quality information exchange with the teachers, the class teacher and the school administration."
"E-education" was developed based on modular electronic architecture to allow for ongoing modernization, updates and increases in functionality. THe current version of e-education is comprised of three parts: electronic kindergarten, e-school and monitoring of education.
The e-kindergarten provides maintenance functions for pre-school institutions, including registration, recruitment and account management. Digital school allows secondary schools to schedule rooms and student courses and electronic coursework, and it contains measures for parent interaction. Monitoring education allows instructors and administrators to consolidate and analyze data related to student progress which can be shared with federal agencies.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants