Russian aviation authorities demonstrate first Austrian Diamond DA40s
Designed for use in domestic flight training, the four-seat, single-engined DA40 airplanes were produced by Austria's Diamond Aircraft Industries and assembled by Ural Works of Civil Aviation company, The Voice of Russia reports.
Russian Acting Minister of Trade and Industry Denis Manturov was present at the inaugural flight of the DA40, and expressed his confidence that Russian production operations will begin by 2016.
The planes will be assembled in Yekaterinburg and shipped to major Russian aviation schools, including St. Petersburg State University of Civil Aviation and the Ulyanovsk Higher Civil Aviation School, according to The Voice of Russia.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants