Transmashholding launches joint production venture with Lithuanian Railways
The memorandum will require expert support and advice on project development and implementation in Lithuanian territories.
The two companies will also develop the transport sector through research and through rail infrastructure modernization and technological innovations of rolling stock.
Sergejus Grechukas, the head of TMX in Lithuania, said the last decade of cooperation has been effective and that the memorandum will enhance the relationship and contribute to solving problems of modernization of Lithuanian railways and the development of complex engineering projects.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants