UrFU students receive praise for promotional tournament video
"The video has met all of my expectations and it will become a great way to promote the International Young Physicists' Tournament," Allinson said.
Created by a team of UrFU students led by undergraduate Gleb Burganov, the promotional video was first commissioned by the tournament's administrative committee and was designed to be used for the next four years of tournaments.
"The process of shooting the video was very intensive," Burganov said. "But our efforts were worth it. In six months we managed to prepare the video."
The video was debuted last month during the International Conference on Physics Education in Prague.
Meanwhile, UrFU is preparing to host the International Young Physicists' Tournament at its campus in 2016.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants