Rostelecom provides all-Russian youth forum with Wi-Fi services
The forum brought together more than 700 gifted students and their teachers, offering communication, training and the presentations of projects and ideas from young intellectuals.
Rostelecom established 22 Wi-Fi stations at the event in classrooms, the exhibition area, a recreation area, a conference room and a press center. The internet access allowed participants to share their experiences in real time.
The forum organized business games, lectures, special guests and the presentation of projects, tours and concerts. The event was structured into six sections: communications, medicine, business, space, transportation and energy.
Rostelecom uses its own infrastructure and telecommunication resources to implement long-term social projects throughout the Russian Federation.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants