Victor Tyutin chosen as Nomos Bank CFO
As CFO, Tyutin will be responsible for Nomos Bank's financial planning and budgeting activities, with a specific directive to improve the company's IFRS, RAS and management accounting.
Tyutin joined Nomos Bank in 1994 and served as chief accountant from 1996 to 2004. Up until his appointment as CFO, Tyutin was Nomos Bank's senior vice president and a member of the company's management board.
Rykunov is set to assume the chairmanship of the management board of Petrocommerce Bank, pending approval from the Russian Central Bank.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants