UrFU graduate students participate in international student forum
Funded through a partnership between NIU's Higher School of Economics, the Yeltsin Fund and international NGO Dialogue Europe-Russia, the student forum addressed the pressing issues facing Russia and its relations with such international agencies as the World Trade Organization and the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development.
Student participants heard lectures from such international officials as former Austrian Chancellor Wolfgang Schuessel, Yeltsin Fund Deputy Director Sergei Kadochinkov and Russian Minister of Economic Development Maxim Medvedkov.
Some select UrFU students were invited to present research at the conference, including papers on the Ural region's economic development.
At the conclusion of the event, participants were given a guided tour of the State Russian Museum and treated to a reception at the Consulate General of Lithuania.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants