Yekaterinburg holds civil forum in honor of National Unity Day
Participants included students from Ural State Economic University, as well as regional authorities, Oblastnaya Gazeta reports.
The forum also discussed the works of the Public Chamber of Sverdlovsk, which submitted themes and issues that have attracted the attention of the residents.
This summer, the Sverdlovsk region hosted the Congress of Russian Communities, which brought together public organizations involved with veterans, children, the environment, professionals, artists, women and charities, Oblastnaya Gazeta reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants