Children submit drawings for 2020 World Expo contest
Children between the ages of three and 16 were invited to submit drawings depicting Yekaterinburg as a city of technological and civic growth. This year's entries including drawings entitled "I grow along with the city," "City on a rainbow," "Colorful World of Tomorrow," "Aerogorod" and "New architectural landmark of the city - a ball of happiness."
Each child who submitted a drawing was given a certificate of appreciation during ceremony at Ural State Economic University on Sunday.
The winning pictures will be displayed in the bid committee's upcoming promotional materials. The child who submits the drawing with the highest amount of votes will receive a trip to Disneyland Paris.
Winners will be announced during a ceremony in March at USUE.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants