Norwegian chemistry professor Truls Norby to lecture at UrFU
Norby is a specialist in the field of defect chemistry and proton conductivity in oxide materials. He is also a member of the Norwegian Academy of Sciences and serves on the editorial boards of such international journals as "Solid State Ionics" and "Solid State Protonic Conductors." He is also a representative of the University of Oslo in the Norwegian Hydrogen Forum and the Council of SINTEF. He was also awarded the prize for innovation from the University of Oslo in 2012.
Norby is also the head of RFBR ERA-Net, a pilot program of FP7, which involves researchers and representatives from universities and research centers in France, Germany and Greece.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants