Nomos Bank receives commendation at 2013 Global Private Banking Awards
Nomos was the only bank to receive the commendation in the private banking category this year, marking the second year the bank was given the recognition.
The Global Private Bank Awards jury is comprised of key figures and industry leaders in the Russian private banking sector.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants