Ural region metallurgical machinery producers see losses increase 3.5 times
Kholmanskikh attributed the record losses in part to complications in active metallurgical field production, causing many companies to post no production results within the first nine months of the year, Ural Business Consulting reports.
"This resulted in layoffs and an increased number of unpaid leaves as well as a greater number of part-time workers," Kholmanskikh said, according to Ural Business Consulting. "Four enterprises have announced large-scale redundancies already."
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants