Nomos Bank places additional shares in MICEX public offering
Nomos placed 21.8 million shares were placed on MICEX at a rate of $27.41 per share. In total, Nomos Bank generated $600 million.
Overseen by Gazprombank and Otkritie Capital, shares placed were offered first to the bank's major long-term investors.
"Proceeds from the offering will be used to support the growth objectives of Nomos-Bank Group, among other things, to finance the acquisition of a controlling equity stake in Otkritie Bank, as well as to improve the Bank's flexibility by increasing its capital ratios, strengthening its competitive positioning, and allowing it to increase the financing limits for its major corporate clients," Nomos Bank President Dmitry Romaev said.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants