UrFU hosts problem-solving business competition
Students worked both independently and collaboratively to produce innovative solutions for current challenges in the transportation industry, finance, corporate espionage, alternative energy and physics.
During the first day of the competition, students spent four hours engaged in abstract games such as chess and creating a safe harness for an egg so that it does not break when dropped from the air.
The second day of competition engaged students in more business-specific challenges which tested their competence in problem-solving and communications.
Ten finalists from last week's assessment will go on to represent UrFU in a regional competition from next month.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants