UrFU's linguistic theatre opens season with Pirandello's "Six Characters in Search of an Author"
The performance featured new cast members who joined the troupe months ago. The play is about the relationship between authors, their characters and the theater practitioners. It is an absurdist metatheatrical play published in 1921 that saw its American premiere in 1922, and was performed for over a year off-Broadway at the Martinique Theater beginning in 1963.
The play has been performed in French, German, English, Spanish and Chinese.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants