Nomos Bank completes BO-06 bond series placement
The benchmark rate for the first coupon with an open order book was in the range of 8.50 percent to 8.75 percent per annum. There was a demand of over $310 million for BO-06 series bonds within the specified price range.
The issuer agrees to fix the interest rate of the first coupon of BO-06 bonds, which corresponds to a yield of 8.79 percent per annum, according to the order book closing results on Oct. 4. The second coupon has an interest rate equal to the first coupon rate.
The early purchase of the bonds will be at the request of the owners after one year from the date of placement at a price equal to 100 percent of the bond nominal value. The bond placement was held by public subscription using the MICEX trade and settlement systems, and the issue depositary is National Settlement Depositary.
The organizers of the release are Nomos Bank and Otkritie Bank, with Moscow Credit Bank acting as co-organizer. Underwriters are Globex Bank, KIT Finance, Eastern Express Bank, Veles Capital, Megatrustoil, Promsvyazbank. The co-underwriters are AK BARS Bank, Mosstroyekonombank, Bank Finservice, RWM Capital, LOKO-Bank, Lanta-Bank, FDB Bank, BCS, Prospect Investment Company and URALSIB.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants