Ural Airlines reaches 3.5 million passenger milestone ahead of last year's date
From Jan. 1 to Sept. 30, Ural Airlines saw passenger traffic increase by 27 percent to 3.42 million people.
The airline completed 25,739 flights during the nine-month period, including 9,657 international flights, 10,514 domestic flights and 5,568 flights to CIS countries. The airline also saw an increase of 25 percent compared to the same period last year, reaching over 5.6 billion passenger miles.
In the month of September, Ural Airlines carried out a total of 3,388 flights, including 1,347 international, 1,371 domestic and 670 flights to CIS countries, marking a 30 percent increase over the same period for the year before.
Over 480,000 people used Ural Airlines in September, following a 25 percent increase in passenger traffic during the month of August.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants