All-Siberian biology competition at UrFU draws more than 150 students
The Olympiad included competitions in mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology and computer science. Winners receive the benefits in enrolling in Russian universities. They can choose to either be equated with those who receive the highest scores on exams in relevant subjects, be equated with those who successfully passed the additional entrance tests or to be enrolled without entrance exams.
The first Olympiad was organized in 1962 by M.A. Lavrentiev with the goal of attracting students to the study of natural science subjects.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants