Spartak v. Terek game ends in draw
The first half of the game had only one shot goal, with Ailton passing the ball past three defenders to his teammate, who took the shot, only to be blocked by the outstretched leg of Makeev from Spartak, The Voice of Russia reports.
Head coach of Terek Yuri Krasnozhan said of the match that the team tried to take initiative but that it didn't work out in the end.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants