Sochi Olympics organizers to set up spectator venues in 16 Russian cities
The live viewing sites will offer not only competition broadcasts, but also music and entertainment, sports contests and education activities for kids, RIA Novosti reports.
Among the cities slated to host live viewing venues are Moscow, St. Petersburg, Yekaterinburg, Novosibirsk and Sochi.
In London, the live site in Hyde Park attracted 75,000 spectators every day. In Vancouver, the site drew 35,000 daily, according to RIA Novosti.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants