UrFU opens Thai cultural exhibit to commemorate cooperative agreement
After the ceremony, the head of UrFU signed a memorandum of understanding with the University of Burapha, outlining the areas of cooperation over the coming years.
The Thai room will give students the opportunity to learn more about the development of Russian-Thai relations and to see cultural artifacts.
The University of Barapha is also actively engaged in implementing various international programs and is interested in forming joint Russian language programs with UrFU, including Thai students studying in Russia and Russian teachers visiting Burapha.
The partnership will also give students the opportunity to study Thai boxing, a sport growing in popularity in Russia.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants