Yekaterinburg hosts independent American film festival
Some of the movies screened at the festival dealt with such themes and characters as literary heroes, vampires and motorcycle riders. Films were screened with their original English dialogue, as well as Russian subtitles, Oblastnaya Gazeta reports.
In total, six feature films and several more short films were screen at Amfest, including Joseph Gordon-Levitt's literary and directorial debut, "Don Jon," according to Oblastnaya Gazeta.
The festival will take place through Oct. 1.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants