UrFU to host metallurgy workshop in November
The conference is open to undergraduate and graduate students, as well as working professionals under the age of 35 years. Participants will have the chance to discuss new metallurgical techniques and issues in the metallurgy field with leading scientists from across Russia.
This year's program is expected to bring together over 300 student and young scientist participants from Russia and neighboring countries. Programs will be held at UrFU's Institute of Metal Physics and Materials Science.
Students and professionals interested in attending can sign up to receive more information at http://conf.tofm-urfu.ru up through Sept. 21.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants