UMMC donates $250,000 to kindergartens in Krasnouralsk
The donations were disbursed through UMMC's charity, Svjatogor, and were designated for the purchase of food and facility maintenance.
According to the region's head of education, UMMC has enabled many area kindergartens to balance out their nutrition programs to add fresh vegetables and fruits. Moreover, at least two Krasnouralsk kindergartens feature gardens from which fresh vegetables can be harvested. Safe and modern playground equipment is also being installed at each kindergarten in the Krasnouralsk region.
UMMC plans to donate an additional $76,000 before the end of the year.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants