KPMG to host IFRS accounting standards intro course at UrFU
During the course, attendees will learn the history of KPMG and acquire information related to current and future career opportunities within the company. Participants will be given a certificate of completion at the conclusion of the course.
Event organizers request that anyone interested in participating send a cover letter and resume by email to UralRecruitment@kpmg.ru. Cover letters must contain the applicant's full name, statement of university coursework and graduation year, as well as contact email and phone number.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants