Nomos Bank eurobonds to trade on MICEX
The bonds--issued by Nomos Capital-- total $400 million with a coupon rate of 6.5 percent per annum, maturing on Oct. 21.
The eurobonds are the first foreign bonds admitted to trading under a simplified procedure decided on by MICEX. The new procedure does not require prospectus registration of the securities of a foreign issuer. Securities will be accepted as collateral for repo transactions by the Bank of Russia.
There are currently five Nomos Bank eurobonds in circulation totaling $2.05 billion. In October 2010, a senior issue of $400 million was placed, maturing in 2013. In April 2010, a subordinate issue of $350 million was placed, maturing 2015. A subordinated issue of $500 million was placed in April 2012, maturing 2019, and a subordinated issue of $300 million was placed December 2012, maturing 2019. In April, a senior issue of $500 million was posted, maturing 2018.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants