Yekaterinburg's Old House to hold artistic contest
The first qualifying round is from Sept. 17 to Sept. 18, the second from Sept. 24 and Sept. 25 and the third on Sept. 27.
The studio will offer classes during the school year, and following completion of the courses, Old House can decide on whether or not the graduate will join the young troupe.
The leader of the theater believes that the true measure of professionalism is in the quality of the performance. Nikolay Stulikov, the artistic director of the theater and a film director, said the company is "waiting for the guys who think they have a talent in dramatic art."
Old House has been around since October 1966. It was known as TEMPO in 1969 and as a satirical theater in 1969. In 1980, it became known as Student Drama, and then in 1991 it became Old House.
In its 47 years, the theater company has produced such works as "Banya" by Mayakovsky, "Torrents of Spring" by Turgenev and "The Misanthrope" by Moliere.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants