UrFU business faculty to participate in entrepreneurship lecture series
The lectures are the result of a joint program between UrFU, the Sverdlovsk Ministry of Economy and the Sverdlovsk Regional Fund for Entrepreneurship faculty Higher School of Economics.
Lecturers will visit several campuses and community centers in cities throughout the Middle Urals. A total of 4,800 students are expected to attend one of the 72-hour entrepreneurship training events this year. Participants will be issued personalized certificates at the conclusion of the program certifying their areas of training.
Altogether, the three organizing agencies behind the lecture series have invested $2.2 million into the program.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants