UrFU offers students, employees e-card to replace paper documents
The UEC is a single card that serves as a passport, driving license, insurance card and bank card. Issuance of UECs was permitted through a special agreement between UrFU and the Sverdlovsk regional government.
UEC cardholders are expected to phase out their use of paper documents, such as social security cards and insurance certificates. Currently, Yekaterinburg residents with a UEC use the card to pay for public transportation and other municipal services.
More information on the Universal Electronic Card may be found at http://www.mfc66.ru/elektronnaya-karta.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants