UrFU to host Wessex Institute of Technology's Energy Quest 2014
Abstracts for papers to be presented at Energy Quest will soon be accepted by conference organizers. Each abstract must be written in English using 300 words or less and should contain a synopsis of the proposed research, as well as a statement regarding the scope of the ramifications presented within the idea.
Once the abstract submission process opens, applicants my submit electronically through Wessex Institute of Technology's website at http://www.wessex.ac.uk/14-conferences/energy-quest-2014.html.
Organizers from Ural Federal University request that any inquiries into Energy Quest be directed to Elena Magaril, the chairman of UrFU's Environment Economics Department.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants