UrFU's Sergei Kortov voices support for establishment of engineering centers in Russia
Kortov said the centers must develop new technologies and devices for industrial enterprises in order to provide for the modernization of Russian machine-building. He suggested working with industrial enterprises domestically and overseas, and he also stressed the importance of building such structures at the university, which he believes can become the center of such technologies.
In July, Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev approved the creation of engineering centers at universities. The federal government intends to support the activities and involvement of private companies in order to expand the domestic market of engineering.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants