Nomos Group's small business lending increases 14.3 percent
The small business segment continues to be one of the group's fastest-growing segments with the small business loan portfolio, accounting for 6.3 percent of the total loan portfolio of the group, including corporate, retail, small and investment business.
"Developing the small business segment continues to be a priority for Nomos Bank," Fedor Sytin, the head of Nomos Bank's small business segment, said. "The segment continues to grow above the average market rate. Quite a large number of services and new loan products are being developed: very soon, we will come up with new interesting solutions."
The small business segment's operating income before provisions for impairment totaled $80 million in the first half of the year--11.6 percent of the aggregate of the group's four key business segments.
The segment saw a 1.4 percent year-on-year increase in its net income for the first half of 2013, amounting to $25.6 million. Nomos Group served 85,000 small business clients as of June 30.
Nomos Bank is the sixth-largest banking group in Russia by total assets. It is the second-largest privately owned Russian universal banking group.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants