Russian Islamic group speaks out against election of Huzin to board
Huzin was elected at a recent extraordinary congress of RAIS held in Yekaterinburg, Interfax Religion reports.
"Members of the Russian Association of Islamic Accord would like to inform federal government bodies, the public Russia's Muslim community and mass media that they disagree with the outcome of the Yekaterinburg congress," RAIS said, according to Interfax Religion.
Among others, the statement was signed by the muftis of Chuvashia, Mordovia, the Penza, Rostov and the Kemerovo region, as well as the chairman of RAIS' Council of Ulmeda Farid Salman.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants