Housing shortage leads UrFU to launch rent subsidization program
The university received more than 20,000 applications, and less than 5,000 students were admitted. Through the program, the university will subsidize rent for students without housing who have to seek a roommate or apartment.
The process requires students to provide a personal application that they can then return to the university. UrFU has pledged to compensate up to a certain amount, providing relief for housing issues in the interim period between the demolition of old dormitories and the construction of new building.
Additionally, the university plans to continue of offer the rent subsidization program to students not renting from the school even after the new dormitories are built.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants