Nomos Bank completes 06 series bond placement
The issue was placed in full and the order book was opened on Aug. 12 and Aug. 13. The first coupon had a benchmark range of 11 percent and 11.5 percent, corresponding to a yield of 11.46 percent to 12.01 percent per annum.
The book claims were filed against 19 entrants. The issuer agreed to fix the interest rate for a period before the offer on 06 series bonds to the lower end of the price range at a rate of 11 percent per annum, corresponding to a yield of 11.46 percent, according to the results of the closing order book on Aug. 13.
The second, third and fourth coupon had an interest rate equal to the first coupon rate, and interest rates on subsequent coupons will be set by the issuer under the prospectus.
The issue also provides an early purchase at the request of the owners one year following the date of placement.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants