Coca Cola sales increase 11 percent in first half of year
With Russian distribution of Coca-Cola managed by Coca-Cola HBC Eurasia, sales of the beverage grew six percent in the second quarter of the year, compared to the previous quarter. Currently, Coca-Cola is the second-most purchased soft drink in Russia, behind bottled water.
Coca-Cola HBC Eurasia has also noted a 10 percent growth in fruit juice sales in the first half of the year compared to the same period last year. The highest performing juice offering in Coca-Cola HBC Eurasia's portfolio is "Good," with "Rich" premium brand trailing directly behind.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants