UrFU releases list of political impact statements
Among the winners are Yekaterinburg Deputy Head of City Administration Vladimir Tungusov and First Deputy Chief of Staff for the Sverdlovsk Governor's Office Alexey Bagaryakov. Tungusov received positive attention in June for being approved as a United Russia candidate for the city duma. Bagaryakov received special commendation from his political party for having served on the Regional Legislative Assembly.
Pervouralsk Mayor Yuri Pereversev was listed among June's losers who retired after being elected. Sverdlovsk Vice-Governor Yakov Silin received negative attention for saying he would not support Tungusov if Silin is elected mayor of Yekaterinburg.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants